UI design and front end development
Fuse is the educational resource library for the Department of Education in Victoria, providing a vast array of online resources for teachers and students. It has powerful search capabilities and its content is categorised for primary and secondary curricula.
Front end development
- Coded HTML, SASS and jQuery on a totally custom responsive framework. Built components with Knockout JS; reading data from a SharePoint backend.
- Designed enhancements to the established styling standards.
- Created digital assets including icons, imagery and UI widgets.
Single page app
- Designed and developed a single page application for displaying a package of special assets.
- UI design to be virtually indistinguishable from the primary Fuse website.
- Front-end development in Angular using Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap customised to meet the same style guidelines as the main website.