- Extensive experience in delivering top quality corporate design in all digital media.
- Strong front-end skills creating engaging content and compelling online experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Proven ability to create design concepts for complex requirements across many industries.
- Adept at delivering optimal customer solutions by developing user interface prototypes, brand assets, integration with frameworks and custom components.
- Excellent Agile project, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Adobe CC, Microsoft 365.
- HTML and SASS/CSS markup to solve technical and business challenges.
- Development of Office 365, SharePoint, WordPress, Bootstrap, Office Fabric UI, Wix.
- W3C accessibility, UI design principles and web development standards including SVG.
- UX design: research, personae, user testing & prototypes in XD, Balsamiq, Axure & InVision.
- Design workshops, wireframes, styleguides and comprehensive documentation.
- Producing rich digital content including web components, apps, intranets and infographics.
- Implementing responsive design for digital media, websites and apps for all devices.
- Ensuring content is perfectly branded; adapting existing or creating new guidelines.
- Communicating with cross-functional business and customer stakeholders at all levels.
- Positive leadership and collaboration in teams.
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication, RMIT.
- Assoc. Diploma in Computer Aided Art & Design, RMIT.
|2012||Bureau of Meteorology|